- Version: 1.0
- Downloaded: 1186 times
- Viewed: 2874 times
- File Size: 276.52 KB
- File Type: .watch file
- Create Date: July 1, 2016
- Last Updated: July 1, 2016
X-cuse me, please?! You should not try to squeeze too much into your available time and instead choose carefully how to use it and also plan in regeneration/recreation time.
1. Ten or two o'clock area to go backward or forward in colour for HRS/MIN and upper half elements
2. Seven or five o'clock area to go backward or forward in colour for SEC and lower half elements
3. Top & bottom to increase or decrease colour saturation
4. Nine o'clock area to toggle between 12h and 24h (default) mode
5. Three o'clock area to toggle battery level display on or off (default)
6. Center to toggle between time & date
7. SEC area between center and bottom to cycle through extra time zones.
In dimmed mode the watch and phone battery %s are shown instead of SEC or extra time zone.