- Version: 1.0
- Downloaded: 1742 times
- Viewed: 3818 times
- File Size: 249.77 KB
- File Type: .watch file
- Create Date: July 4, 2016
- Last Updated: July 4, 2016
As a part-time worker, I hope I will never be broke.
But that did not stop me from designing this face.
1. Ten or two o'clock area to go backward or forward in colour for the HRS/MIN/SEC digits
2. Seven or five o'clock area to go backward or forward in colour for the background
3. Top & bottom to increase or decrease colour saturation
4. Nine o'clock area to toggle between 12h and 24h (default) mode
5. Three o'clock area to toggle battery level display on or off (default)
6. Center to toggle between time & date
7. Area between center and bottom to swap digit background colours.
In dimmed mode the watch battery % is shown instead of SEC.
Enjoy and don't go broke, but if you can afford it financially to go part-time I can certainly recommend it as a huge benefit to quality of life!